- How to effectively prepare for the digital journey and meet the unique requirements of your organization
- Building a plan for technology selection specific to your ecosystem along the “pixel pathway”
- Evaluating software platforms – the primary technology powering modern pathology laboratories
- Scanner selection and considerations from space requirements to functionality and staffing needs
- Choosing the right monitors for your pathologists and lab technologists
As technology selection is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during the transition from microscope to image, it’s critical to ensure alignment across stakeholders and make more confident decisions.