Last year’s meeting sold out. So we have moved to a new venue.
The conference is in production. Contact Mike Burden if you would like to contribute in 2023.
In 2022 70+ presentations explored the latest advances and applications of digital pathology; how artificial intelligence and machine learning is being applied to primary diagnosis and clinical research; and how the image-based information environment is transforming the laboratory. There was also an extended track featuring pharma and industry case studies.
A panel discussion examined how innovation and AI continues to drive advances in pathology. The popular roundtable discussions provided an intimate setting for KOLs to discuss a variety of themes such as successful digital implementation strategies, toxicological pathology, and digital imaging in pharma.
This meeting has a reputation for providing an outstanding networking experience.
“For someone who attends a lot of digital pathology-associated meetings, I found that the scientific content of this meeting to be extremely high and I certainly appreciate the strong level of industry support for this meeting and the level of discussion and dialogue that’s taking place.” Keith J. Kaplan, tissuepathology.com
How attendees benefited
In 2022 we:
- Heard how the UK National pathology imaging cooperative aims to both deploy a national program for clinical digital pathology and build a platform for Artificial Intelligence (AI) research for the diagnosis of cancer and other diseases.
- Debated how best big pharma pathologists can effectively interact with data /image scientists
- Optimised your business case for digital pathology
- Learned how you could use AI to classify the correct label for frozen sections and FFPE samples
- Discovered how Integrating digital pathology and mathematical modelling can predict spatial biomarker dynamics in cancer immunotherapy
- Examined high plex multiplexing technologies
- Reviewed how AI empowers pathologists in delivering care to patients
- Met hardware and software suppliers and get hands-on with many different systems
- Built on existing partnerships and create new collaborations
- Attended Pre-event workshops