Join ESP for the 35th European Congress of Pathology!
Pathology News is thrilled to announce that the European Society of Pathology (ESP) in collaboration with the Faculty of Pathology, Royal College of Physicians, Ireland, are eagerly preparing to extend a warm ‘Cead Mile Failte’ (a hundred thousand welcomes) to all attendees of the upcoming European Congress of Pathology (ECP 2023). The vibrant city of Dublin, Ireland, will play host to this unmissable event in September 2023. We can’t wait to see you there!
The 35th European Congress of Pathology will be taking place as a hybrid event from the 9th to the 13th of September.
Here is why you should attend:
- All-in-one delegate fee
- The opportunity to meet pathologists from more than 100 countries around the globe
- A chance to meet your peers and evaluate research in front of leading world experts
- Outstanding keynote lectures
- Opportunity to interact with world-renowned speakers and chairs
- A world-class platform to exhibit your products and services
- Attractive industry sessions
- All* content available on demand after the congress
* Videomicroscopy Sessions will neither be live-streamed nor recorded.