Executive War College: New Orleans, LA USA | April 26-28, 2022
Is your lab prepared for continued success?
Register to attend the annual Executive War College, this is the one event in 2022 that is a must-attend for lab and pathology leaders to stay ahead of the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
- Innovative strategies & ideas for your lab and pathology group to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic services, expand market share, and tap new sources of much-needed revenue for 2022 and beyond.
- Top-flight sessions and speakers delivering content designed exclusively for laboratory and pathology executives and their teams, including information-packed sessions and special events like extended roundtables
- Discuss, debate, and network for two full days at a gathering of the best and brightest in our profession so that you get as much value from networking opportunities as you do from the top-flight sessions and speakers
- Team-building opportunity to learn together and then implement the techniques, strategies, and information you’ve gained upon your return to your organization
- Case studies and lessons learned from those labs that have identified the new needs of physicians, patients, and hospitals and are now delivering relevant lab testing services while generating new sources of revenue
- Unquestionably the smartest investment you’ll make for your lab, this conference will quite possibly transform the way your lab does business!
New! All Day Post-Conference Workshops on April 29th. Workshops are subject to an additional fee. Topics include Digital Pathology and AI-Powered Image Analysis: Showcase of Innovators, New Products, and More -a comprehensive day exploring new technologies in histology, scanning, and AI-powered diagnosis of digital images. Check the webpage for most up-to-date information.