Intelligent Health UK 2022: London | April 6-7
Are you ready for IHUK 22?
The mission? We want to accelerate the safe adoption of AI, to fully harness its benefits but to do so safely and ethically as well as, at scale. We’re on a mission to drive forward technological collaboration and adoption of AI in health and care, by connecting clinicians, patients and decision makers in healthcare settings with technologists – and to inspire you, along the way! Get ready to think like a clinician and code like a developer.
What’s on? We’ve identified your biggest barriers to developing, deploying and adopting AI systems in health and care to create a summit which allows for collaboration and co-creation. As the NHS recovers from the covid-19 pandemic, the need to address the elective backlog, improve population health, and increase operational efficiencies remain the focus. We want you to share resources, experiences and expertise at our hands-on challenge sessions, interactive workshops and candid table talks to develop actionable strategies. After a year that has created so much distance, you’ll get a chance to work collaboratively on the problems you have to solve and meet the key people who can help you.
So mark your calendar, register your tickets, claim your exhibitor booths, and get ready for the perfect mix of inspiration, collaboration, business and fun. Because we are Inspired Minds – we make innovation with impact happen.
- Using AI to help the NHS continue to innovate, recover from the pandemic and ease the backlog in care
- Where can AI take us – with practical, real-world use cases of developing, deploying and adopting AI systems in health and care
- How can technology and AI be used to improve population health and reduce health inequalities?
- Harnessing the benefits of AI in healthcare – safely and ethically
- Scaling AI projects in the NHS – leading digital change, interoperability and innovation
- Using AI to address the expected increase in mental health care needs
- Using technological innovations in speech recognition, personalised medicine, diagnostics, clinical patient care, robotics, NLP, ehealth records, medical imaging, interoperability, hospital management to improve patient outcomes
- Where are the challenges and opportunities for physicians to use AI, for data driven thinking and adoption in hospitals?
- Making AI work for the hospital leadership team: lessons on the AI journey