Pathology Visions 2022: Las Vegas, NV USA | October 16-18, 2022
SAVE THE DATE!
The Pathology Visions Conference will give you the opportunity to learn about real-world, practical applications in the ever-evolving field of digital pathology. The Digital Pathology Association’s annual meeting will give you direct access to industry leaders, your choice of cutting-edge workshops with distinguished trade visionaries, the chance to see the latest product solutions, and much more.
- Understand the basics of artificial intelligence and digital imaging
- Appreciate the importance of AI for digital pathology practice
- Recognize what digital pathology is and how it can be used in the practice of pathology
- Identify the barriers, risks and challenges to implementing digital pathology
- Discuss current applications of digital pathology for research, education and clinical uses
- Describe the impact of digital pathology on standard pathology practice workflow
- Discuss the various analytic algorithms that can be applied to digital pathology and how they are best implemented
- Defend the important niche applications of digital pathology and how they might be applicable to individual practice settings.
- Demonstrate how to evaluate digital slide scanners and supporting software in order to maximize your investment
- Identify the key drivers to adoption of whole slide imaging
- State the challenges associated with interfacing a digital pathology system to an anatomic pathology information system
- Understand the current regulatory environment, in particular the FDA’s rulings concerning the use of digital pathology for primary diagnosis