The application of Molecular Diagnostic services is at the heart of current advancements towards precision therapeutics.
- What goes on in a Precision Medicine Laboratory?
- What Precision Medicine and Molecular Diagnostic tests are currently available?
- What impact can they have on patient treatment decisions and outcomes?
Speakers include: Professor Ian O.Ellis, Professor of Cancer Pathology, The University of Nottingham (BMedSci, BM BS, FRCPath). Tarek M A Abdel-Fatah, Pathology Consultant, The University of Nottingham (M.B; ChB, MSc, MD; PhD). Kevin Chittock, Head of Molecular Diagnostics at Source BioScience Highlights include:
- A panel of experts discussing their experiences and how they are ultimately striving for better diagnostic outcomes for patients
- Get an exclusive guided tour of our laboratory, showcasing state-of-the-art instrumentation and technologies
- Explore Source BioScience’s broad diagnostic test portfolio
- Ask the experts your questions. Have a question? Contact SourceLDPath at email@example.com.
Filmed and edited by Leo Hillier Photography.