March 9th, 2023
Proscia is headed to New Orleans for USCAP 2023. We’re excited to gather together with our peers, customers, partners and the rapidly expanding pathology community.
Modern Pathology. Delivered. | Visit us at Booth #510
USCAP 2023 Schedule
Demo Concentriq at Booth #510
Meet our team and get a live product demo of Concentriq®, our AI-ready software platform powering workflows for diagnostic labs and R&D teams.
Visit Proscia at Agilent Technologies’ Booth #129
Learn more about our new distribution partnership, and find out what it means for pathologists and laboratory leaders. See live demos of Concentriq in the Agilent booth on the following days and times during USCAP:
● March 13th, 11:00AM and 3:00PM
● March 14th, 11:00AM and 3:00PM
● March 15th, 2:00PM
Ibex and Proscia Present: AI-Powered Workflows
March 14th | 3:30PM | Ibex Booth #544
Come and learn what AI-powered pathology workflows truly mean for cancer diagnosis.
● Amanda Coble, Director of Product Management, Proscia
● Issar Yazbin, VP Product Management, Ibex
Visit Siemens Healthineers at Booth #515
See Concentriq in combination with Syngo Carbon, offering a world-class solution for digitizing pathology operations at scale alongside diagnostic radiology imaging for healthcare enterprises.
Lunch Seminar hosted by Agilent Technologies
March 15th | 12:00PM -1:00PM | Exhibitor Seminar Room 3
How an Open, Scalable Digital Pathology Solution Can Improve Diagnostic Quality and
Efficiency in Pathology Practice
Join some of the leading voices in digital pathology in this session moderated by Agilent Technologies. This seminar will showcase real-world examples of new diagnostic tools used in pathology labs to improve diagnostic quality and efficiency. Speakers include:
● Giovanni Lujan, Associate Professor of Pathology and Director of Digital and Computational Pathology at Ohio State University
● Saira Shah, MD, Quest Diagnostics, Consultant Pathologist, Quest Digital Pathology and AI Center of Excellence
● Martin Kristensson Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Sales, Visiopharm
● David West, CEO, Proscia
● Alan Byrne, Principal Global Product Manager, Digital Pathology, Agilent Technologies Inc.
Meet The Proscia Team
Visit Proscia at USCAP 2023, schedule a meeting using the below form: