$120,000 a year
Application Support: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Title: Applications Product Specialist
Inspirata is transforming the scope of pathology by leveraging medical imaging and developing a fully digital pathology solution. Our products will improve patient care by increasing pathologists’ productivity and efficiency. We offer an entrepreneurial atmosphere for self-directed people to thrive and grow professionally. We embrace a highly collaborative culture, working very closely with our partners to fully understand and embrace client needs.
Together we will deliver the best digital pathology workflow solution available.
We produce high quality software for digital pathology. The Application Specialist will be responsible for administering and coordinating pre-sales product support, client workflow reviews and recommendations, client and partner training and provide post-sale customer/go-live support. The Application Specialist will act as the Scrum Product Owner and communicate regularly with our prospects, customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Understand each customer’s requirement and articulate how Inspirata’s Digital Pathology software addresses their needs.
- Deliver amazing presentations, software demonstrations and training showcasing the capabilities and value of Inspirata’s solutions
- Perform workflow analysis, anticipate customer’s needs, uncover areas for improvement, and communicate the findings to the customer and internal team members
- Provide guidance for the software development team for new features to ensure they meet the need of the customers.
- Assist in the creation of content for User Manuals and Training Guides
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in application support in healthcare, preferably in Pathology or Radiology
- Ability to think strategically, influence stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions
- Experience presenting to customers and business leaders
- Experience creating customer facing content with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you now or in the future require immigration sponsorship from Inspirata to obtain, retain, or extend your authorization to work in the United States?
- Are you available to work onsite in a Pittsburgh office when the COVID restrictions are removed?
- Application Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19