Epredia, a global leader in providing solutions for cancer diagnostics, is dedicated to improving lives by enabling our customers to achieve diagnostic excellence. We’re growing quickly and constantly expanding our team. Find a rewarding career with a diverse group of individuals that share a passion to do work that matters and positively impacts patient lives.
From fostering strong, meaningful relationships with our customers to creatively solving problems with innovative solutions to managing the sales strategy, you’ll ensure our customers have the right solutions and applications to provide the best care to their patients each day. You’ll drive positive experiences by focusing on our top priority: our customers. You’ll work with a variety of stakeholders in a dynamic organization to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry. Application Specialists are crucial to delivering on our mission of enabling our customers to enhance precision cancer diagnostics.
What will you do?
- Interpret and understand customer user requirements, and how they relate to product functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers’ technical issues, and provide guidance in the appropriate use of our products
- Provide reports to management including compilations of customer complaints, trend analyses, and suggestions for improvement.
- Act as a Technical Specialist between Customers, Account Executives and Product Management
- Participates in validating new products, customer evaluations of existing products and application support.
- Visit customers to install and train on equipment
- Create a positive customer experience by coordinating internally to ensure customer needs are met
- Document activity, customer feedback/information, competitive intelligence and identify opportunities to grow the sales funnel in Salesforce
Skills you need for the role:
- HT/HTL or Med Tech certification and 3+ years of laboratory experience is desired
- Experience managing customer relationships, ability to work with minimal supervision in a laboratory environment.
- Strong technical writing skills, oral and written communication skills, problem solving, and organizational skills are strongly desired.
- Position requires maintaining on-going professional certifications, technical acumen, and overall development of product knowledge as applicable.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Up to 75% travel is required and may be asked to travel within hours for urgent customer needs
- Language requirement Fluent German and English
- Must have valid driver’s license
Epredia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Epredia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Epredia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Journey. Epredia is on a journey to create an inclusive environment where we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life and backgrounds. Your candidacy will be reviewed regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
vor 6 Tagen geschaltet