Up to £39,000 a year
Full Job Description
Source BioScience Limited is an international provider of integrated state of the art Laboratory Services and Products. Headquartered in the UK, with offices in UK, Europe and the USA, Source BioScience is a fully owned subsidiary of SourceBio International plc, which listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in October 2020.
We are rapidly expanding the laboratory footprint, our digital reporting capability and most importantly our team. The successful acquisition of LDPath is continuing to increase our customer base and explore new opportunities in the market, it really is an exciting time to join the team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist that has worked at band 5 or band 6 level in cellular pathology. Bring your skills to us and have a real impact on patient care, your own career and the growth and expansion of a business.
So, what can Source Bioscience offer you?
- A competitive salary up to £39,000 per annum, depending upon experience
- New starter bonus incentive of £5,000, plus refer a friend bonus scheme also available.
- We are fully accredited by UKAS and have a modern state of the art fully air conditioned laboratory, ensuring an attractive working environment.
- We have full IBMS training laboratory status and support any staff wishing to participate in the IBMS qualifications.
- Want to do a Masters? We can support you in that too.
- Do you want to be involved in service expansion and development? At SBS the service rarely sits still, there is continuous growth and adaption to the market. There are some projects ongoing that would give staff valuable service change and implementation experience.
- Interested in laboratory management? Working in a private laboratory gives you insight into running a business and balancing the needs of the customers, the patients, the staff and the shareholders. Valuable exposure to anyone wanting to go higher up the ladder in management.
As a key part of the team you will participate in routine histopathology and digital pathology, in addition to immunohistochemistry and special stains. You will also be encouraged to participate in BMS dissection. Full training will be given for those without a full skillset.
- Annual salary reviews linked closely to personal objectives.
- We have an attractive recruitment bonus scheme.
- Looking to relocate? We have a relocation package too!
- Flexible working options
- Good location, just off Junction 26 M1.
- Modern, air conditioned facilities with new equipment.
Source Pathology Services provides a complete histopathology and clinical diagnostics service for cut up, processing and reporting of pre-prepared slides, blocks and wet surgical specimens through our accredited laboratories ISO15189:2012 – medical laboratories standard. Source Pathology tailors its services through scalable solutions for laboratories whether that is within an NHS Trust or private hospital provider.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly working culture within an ambitious and growing organisation. We offer aspiring individuals the ideal environment and opportunity to succeed.
Please do not apply for this job unless you are registered as a Biomedical Scientist with the HCPC and have a generous amount of Cellular Pathology experience.
HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist that has worked at band 6 or band 7 level in cellular pathology/Histopathology.
For this position we are willing to offer relocation packages for candidates outside of acceptable commuting distance, and potentially joining bonuses for current NHS staff.
- Income Protection
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash health cash plan
- Shopping & leisure discount portal
- Virtual GP Service
- mProve Yourself health and wellbeing resources
- SkinVision App
- Able Futures Mental Health support
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Regular team treats
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted private healthcare
Posted 12 days ago