Are you looking to take the next step within the Diagnostics industry?
My client, an innovative digital diagnostics company, is recruiting a Clinical Account Executive. Working in this role you would be supporting the revolutionary diagnostic technologies, relying on contemporary AI and deep learning concepts, allowing you to be on the forefront of diagnostic industry innovation. Through that, you would drive sales in the dedicated region, developing your commercial skills and expanding your professional network. The companies clinical suite, which you would be representing, is one of the very few in the world with IVD CE marking, which allows for a strong market and sales potential. The company is on a strong growth surge and expanding rapidly, allowing you to be a part of a dynamic atmosphere, to grow with and within the organisation. Join in, be part of the laboratory workflow revolution, and make your contribution to a healthier, safer world!
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Manage the end-to-end sales process from cold outreach, qualification, proposals, creating quotes, and price negotiations.
- Identify and qualify hospitals and pathology laboratories who can become customers within your territory.
- Maintain and document all activities in CRM.
- Represent the voice-of-customer internally and support the collection of customer requirements.
- Performs ongoing account management duties for all assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate the Clinical Suite, our AI-assisted clinical diagnostic workflow implementation.
Minimum 3 years of experience in clinical sales, preferable experience with pathology, histology or software sales.
- BS Degree, preferably in the life sciences or equivalent.
- Preferably knowledge with digital pathology and/or imaging software applications.
- Willingness to travel across the DACH region, both regionally and internationally, to attend trade shows, conferences, and meet with clients.
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals: a demonstrated track record of successfully acceding goals and KPIs.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers.
- Fluency in German and English.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Radovan Sević, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.