Full Job Description
Epredia, a global leader in providing solutions for cancer diagnostics, is dedicated to improving lives by enabling our customers to achieve diagnostic excellence. We’re growing quickly and constantly expanding our team. Find a rewarding career with a diverse group of individuals that share a passion to do work that matters and positively impacts patient lives.
We continue to expand our Digital Pathology Team and are now hiring for a Digital Pathology Support Specialist. In this role, you will support potential and existing customers with installations, demonstrations, and ongoing implementation, training, and support. The right candidate has a background in biomedical science with expertise in digital pathology, tissue diagnostics, and anatomical pathology. The role is mainly done remotely but there is also some travel to visit customers.
The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate and perform effective set up of digital pathology instruments. Must have knowledge of digital pathology scanners and tissue micro array equipment.
Must have the ability to provide remote support, support product installations, deliver service training and process administrative responsibilities with minimal supervision. Additional responsibilities include; customer relationship management, written documentation of installation and training activities, effective interaction and communication with Field Service, Field Applications, Sales, and Marketing teams.
The Digital Pathology Support Specialist will represent the company in a positive, professional manner in all dealings with Epredia customers, both external and internal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years in anatomical pathology clinical or research environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technical writing skills, ability to work with minimal supervision in a laboratory environment and in the field when necessary.
- Customer focused with appropriate sensitivity and sense of urgency for effective resolution of customer issues. Customer facing skills are necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills are strongly desired.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Support instrument demonstrations, installations and networking of digital scanners and tissue micro arrays, software, and peripherals.
- Work closely with the Sales team to effectively perform remote and onsite demonstration of scanners and software.
- Provide remote technical support to field service engineers.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution of customers’ network connectivity/ LIS technical issues and provides help in understanding of the appropriate use of digital pathology scanners and TMA equipment.
- Write and release technical service bulletins, installation documentation and service support guides.
- Escalate issues appropriately to management.
- Develop technical training presentations and deliver training to field service engineers.
- Work with manufacturing and quality teams to support product improvements.
Epredia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Epredia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Epredia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Journey. Epredia is on a journey to create an inclusive environment where we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life and backgrounds. Your candidacy will be reviewed regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
Posted 11 days ago