Epredia, a global leader in providing solutions for cancer diagnostics, is dedicated to improving lives by enabling our customers to achieve diagnostic excellence. We’re growing quickly and constantly expanding our team. Find a rewarding career with a diverse group of individuals that share a passion to do work that matters and positively impacts patient lives.
- Solve and offer solutions to users’ problems by listening, clarifying, and responding within the scope of responsibility.
- Interpret and understand customer requirements, and how they relate to product functionality and performance
- Collaborate on commercialization efforts of new products and software
- Provide and collaborate with sales and marketing teams in executing revenue opportunities
- Provide support in slide scanning, storage, and maintenance, to ensure we have a world class customer experience.
- Establish technical support for Order Entry, Customer Service, and other Epredia personnel regarding product complaints, inquiries, availability, and catalogue numbers.
- Develop and monitor testing scenarios and methodologies to demonstrate LIS system effectiveness
- Record daily calls and all appropriate information in service ERP system.
- Provide excellent customer experience regarding product discrepancies, document appropriately and follow-up where necessary.
- Provide in-house personnel with information on product requests and other competitive activity.
- Evaluate and Implement Process Improvements
- Utilize ServiceMax to report, analyze and plan by documenting technical activity, set forecasts, gather competitive intelligence and identify opportunities to grow the service portfolio
- Manage and take ownership of customer demands and requirements by providing technical assistance and support
- Collaborate with Product Managers to keep product information up to date, and to keep Technical Service Department informed of product up-dates
- Interface frequently with other departments to provide seamless support to customers and the field sales organization
- Manage physical and logical hardware inventory within the department and our Dreieich facility.
Epredia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Epredia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Epredia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Journey. Epredia is on a journey to create an inclusive environment where we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life and backgrounds. Your candidacy will be reviewed regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
vor 30+ Tagen geschaltet