Fullstack Developer with .NET and Angular 50% (m/w/d) – .net/ Angular2+ / Docker /SQL / Stakeholder
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company situated in Kaiseraugst we are searching for a highly qualified Fullstack Developer with .NET and Angular 50% (m/w/d)
The companies 2.0 Project is evolving the companies Intranet – (that provides every employee with a personalized modern and efficient site that focuses on finding and accessing intranet content quickly) with new features based on UX Research data and feedback after the launch of the new intranet in 2021.
In this position, you are responsible to lead the team of developers in a globally organized project team and for hands-on tasks if needed.
The perfect candidate is a professional Developer with very good knowledge of the .NET platform (core) and Angular framework. Nice to have would be experience with AWS cloud as the platform works with Cloud functions. The focus should be on technical aspects of software development, coaching developers on technical matters, including reviewing code and Design. Ability to take over development tasks to support other developers during work peaks should be given and the ability to solve difficult or complex architecture and business problems, working to simplify, optimize, and remove bottlenecks.
* Manage and guide the team of developers to ensure the timelines are met
- Review the code to ensure high code quality as per industry standards
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies
- Support the team with development tasks when required
- Collaborate and coordinate directly with the stakeholders across IT and business
* Min. Bachelor degree within Computer Science or any related IT environment
- Min. 2-3 years experience with ASP.NET Core (C#), Angular 2+ (TypeScript), and Microservice Architecture using Containers (Docker)
- Min. 5+ years of general programming experience
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles, and patterns
- Hands on experience with following technologies: .NET (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework); node.js
- Excellent knowledge of database techniques like SQL
- Knowledge of gitlab, stash, and bitbucket (incl. cherry picking pull requests)
- Understanding of REST principles and experience in building APIs
- Experience and knowledge of leading a team and developing, preferred in a matrix environment
- Fluency English (spoken and written)
- Teamplayer and able to lead and communicate within a global team
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Previous pharma experience
- AWS Certificate and experience
- Knowledge of React framework
- Knowledge of database techniques like NoSQL and graph databases
- Knowledge of DICOM, DPViewer, digital pathology
Referenz Nr.: 921537SGR
Role: Fullstack Developer with .NET and Angular 50%
Fully remote possible
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
vor 30 Tagen geschaltet