Détails du poste
Description du poste
Servier is an international pharmaceutical group headquartered in Suresnes (France), governed by a Foundation (FIRS, Fondation Internationale de Recherche Servier), and whose vocation is to be committed to therapeutic progress for the benefit of patients. Relying on a solid geographical presence and a turnover of 4.7 billion euros in 2020 achieved in 150 countries, Servier employs 22,500 people worldwide.
The Servier group is a world-leading player in the field of cardiology and aims to become a recognized and innovative player in oncology. Its growth is based on a constant commitment to cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases.
Servier is certified Top Employer Europe 2022.
Site web :
Poste et missions
To join our teams at our research center in Croissy-sur-Seine (78), we are currently looking for:
A Histopathology Platform Manager (M/F)
Within the Histopathology division, under the responsibility of the division director, you will oversee the analysis of all projects related to Molecular Histopathology in the late phases of R&D (from “Lead Optimization” to clinical phases).
You will adapt the analysis strategies internally and externally. You will choose the most appropriate technology among those available to better answer the questions raised by the Project teams.
You will be responsible for the dynamics and kinetics of the analyzes and the rendering of the reports. You will work with a team of experienced technicians and a colleague in charge of studies at the early stages of R&D. You will also have strong interactions with the other members of the organization (activity poles, therapeutic areas) for projects centricity.
- Lead a team of technicians, collaborate and work in synergy with other poles of activity and therapeutic areas to anticipate and define in situ the best analysis strategies during the development of therapeutic projects (Oncology, Neurology and Inflammation)
- Take part in annual development, training and skills development interviews for technicians
- Communicate and deliver strategies within the team, regular reporting to management
- Write and review technical documentation (SOPs) and project-related documents (study reports, e-CTD clinical study reports)
- Clear and accurate results synthesis and presentations
- Propose and define analytical strategies in Molecular Histopathology to answer key questions regarding the expression and localization of biomarkers involved in signaling pathways.
- Make technological, technical and scientific watch in the field of Histopathology, Oncology, Neurology and Inflammation.
- Implementation of human and technological resources adapted to the demands and constraints of deadlines.
- With a view to outsourcing, you will evaluate CROs and supervise the projects entrusted to them
Le Groupe Servier s’engage pour la diversité et le respect de la législation dans le cadre de ses recrutements.
At Servier, we are committed to therapeutic progress to serve patient needs. We put the diversity of our employees as a source of richness for the fulfillment of this vocation.
Mobilité géographique :
- You hold a scientific PhD (Immunology, Oncology, Pathology) or are a Medical Doctor (Pathology), Pharmacist PhD or Veterinary (author of a thesis)
- Your expertise is recognized by post-doctoral publications and work
- Your expertise is established in Molecular Histopathology techniques, Immun ohistochemistry (IHC Ventana Roche, Leica machines, etc.), RNAscope, FISH, new technologies such as multiplex IHC, Digital Pathology
- You have a knowledge in Image analysis Solutions (eg Halo, VisioPharm), Machine Learning, Spatial Transcriptomics, project management, R&D in Pharma from exploratory to clinical phases
- A knowledge in immunology, tumoral and/or inflammatory pathologies, toxicological and clinical studies would be appreciated
- You have a sense of organization and of priorities
- You are committed, motivated, have a strong team spirit, an ability to work cross-functionally and independently, to carry out several projects in parallel, to address requests and priorities in a timely manner
- You are project oriented and are recognized for your spirit of innovation
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have team management experience in a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech industry (minimum 3 years)
- You have a good understanding of the drug development process and its impact on histological studies.
Analyse de recrutement
Activité de l’offre d’emploi
Publié depuis il y a 30+ jours