Détails du poste
Description du poste
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l’anglais étant la langue de travail.
The position is in the Biomarkers and Clinical Bioanalyses (BCB) group in Translational Medicine and Early Development (TMED). BCB group is a multidisciplinary platform collaborating with all therapeutic areas principally from preclinical phases. The main missions of this platform are to support biomarker evaluations and other clinical bioanalyses from preclinical stage to the clinics.
As Immunohistochemistry/histology scientist in Biomarkers and Clinical Bioanalyses (BCB) group, your main responsibilities will consist in supporting the BCB group for development of new tissue-based assays and conduct of immunohistochemistry and image analysis studies for the purpose of developing innovative and safe drugs intended for human use.
The position will be based in Paris area, in the immunohistochemistry group, Centre of Excellence in BCB.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and validation of immunohistochemistry assays in singleplex and multiplex on various platforms to support preclinical and clinical projects
- Conduct of immunohistochemistry studies including wet lab work
- Performance of digital image analysis and advanced analytics for IHC (multiplex and singleplex) with the support of BCB pathologists
- Authoring/co-authoring of validation plans, validation reports, working instructions and SOPs
- Maintenance of records for all laboratory work in accordance with study protocols in compliance with all applicable regulations, standard operating procedures, company policies, safety training and procedures
- Technological watch in its field of activity and maintenance of a high level of expertise in the field of Immunohistochemistry via the bibliography, scientific meetings, continuing education and exchanges
- Communication of results to project teams and subteams
Qualifications & Experience
- A Ph.D. in the field of pathology, digital pathology or oncology with at least 3 years of experience in a research laboratory or biopharma / biotech company setting
- Solid expertise in tissue-based assay development and optimization including singleplex and multiplex IHC, ISH, and IF assays
- Digital image analysis experience preferably in the field of immuno-oncology with HALO or other software required
- Time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Team player
- Displays effective communication skills and can communicate in the English language (written and oral)
- Experience/knowledge in the regulatory landscape related to GCP/GCLP knowledge, as well as in relevant guidance documents (FDA/EMA/ICH, etc.) would be considered as a plus
- Demonstrated capability to autonomously plan, designs, and executes immunohistochemistry studies
- Strong ability to present and communicate results
- Documented skills in oral and written English
- Scientific rigor, enthusiasm and team spirit required
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Analyse de recrutement
Activité de l’offre d’emploi
Publié depuis il y a 30+ jours