FMC Global Talent
From £35,000 a year
Full Job Description
Eager to join a company that will truly value your skills and expertise? I am working alongside a world-renowned medical imaging company that is looking to hire a Level 2 Engineer for Medical Informatics and Digital Pathology to join their close-knit and established engineering team.
Home/field-based, with national travel. With the successful candidate ideally situated in central England. Up to £35,000 salary with 10% OTE bonus, the package is market-leading including private medical and a company car allowance.
This manufacturer has established itself as a global provider of high-tech medical imaging systems. Not only are their products market-leading, but their company culture is of the same high standard. They are famously known for their family-like culture and recognise the pivotal value their employees perform in their business. They will support you with an excellent training and development programme, enabling you to become a successful medical first-line support engineer in no time.
In this role, you will be providing remote and front-line support for their Medical Informatics and Digital Pathology portfolio of products, including PACS (Picture Archiving Solutions) and RIS (Radiography Information Systems). You will work on incidents that have been logged and passed on by the Incident controller and ensure service levels are met. You will be instrumental in ensuring customer satisfaction always prevails and ensuring all relevant checks are completed.
You will have experience with medical imaging workflow and tools, as well as…
- Knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards
- Proficient computer literacy skills (Microsoft Windows and/or Server)
- Experience networking with Microsoft Windows
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Adaptable, flexible, and motivated to learn new tasks and processes quickly
- Logical and thorough thought processes
- Confident with a strong motivation to succeed
Reference number: 11784
FMC contact for this role: Adam Leeder
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Reference ID: 11784
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 30+ days ago