We make it
We make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland, which has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector thanks to many years of successful experience.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the region Basel we are looking for a Laboratory Associate.
The Digital pathology lab is embedded in the Pathology group in pharmaceutical science. The group is assessing drug safety before entry into humans. Our role in digital pathology is to support pathologists with Digital workflows from the lab to the Peer Review, as well as to deliver quantitative Imaging data supporting projects.
Task and Responsibilites:
- Data transfer for our Pathology study and imaging data coming from CROs
- In-house process handling for Digital Pathology: LIMS, Scan, Study upload, and QC for slide review and peer review.
- Ensuring Imaging database compliance.
- Scan histological slide specimens using a whole slide scanner
- Competent use of the necessary software/computer systems
- Efficient working in the lab team (with timely coordination of own work)
- Knowledge of and strict compliance with the relevant safety regulations
- Knowledge of and strict compliance with existing SOPs and documentation
- Responsible for the functionality of the used equipment
You must have these qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Biology, Life Sciences, Pathology or similar industry
- 1+ year of work experience in a laboratory setting, preferred in Histology
- Experience in slide scanning in specimen or microscopy
- Experience with entering data in LIMS, at least experience in using digital systems to report experiment
- Experience in Documentation, understanding of SOP’s, following Guidelines is a MUST
- Experience and interest in Digital Tools
- English fluent is a must, German is a plus
Nice to haves:
- Database handling experience
- Coding experience (Python)
- flexible within regular working hours
Are you interested?
Then Mr. André Amstad will be pleased to receive your application for confidential inspection. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. For preliminary clarifications by telephone, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 844 040.