Do you want to drive innovation and redesign microscopy and laboratory work with us?
PreciPoint develops intelligent microscopy systems and innovative software solutions to digitalize laboratory processes for research use and for healthcare professionals in the field of histopathological cancer diagnostics.
For our new optics laboratory in Jena, we are looking for a Optics Technician to join our Technology department in fulltime (40 hrs/w) as soon as possible.
- Setting-up, testing, running, and using novel and custom advanced light microscopy systems and their control software for digital pathology applications
- Operate advanced optical microscopes to collect and summarize measurement data
- Close collaboration with internal microscope developers and engineering team
- Follow standard operation procedures, lab safety rules, and know basic troubleshooting
- Experience in optical concepts, such as transmission, reflection, imaging, lasers, and microscopy
- Knowledge in building optical set ups for image formation
- Programming skills, preferentially uManager and Labview
- Experience with electronic hardware control
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English skills, German as a plus
- Develop innovative solutions in the fight against cancer
- Young, fast growing company with excellent development opportunities
- Team culture, where diversity is used to create the best possible outcomes
You fit our team, if you are passionate about technology, inspiring projects and a fast paced, dynamic work structure, where you can quickly take over responsibility and make a difference.
Does that sound like you?
Then send your application (incl. cover letter, CV, portfolio, salary expectation and next possible start date) as PDF to Kathrin Mayerhofer (Talent Recruitment) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Type: Full-time
vor 30 Tagen geschaltet