PathAI’s mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact
PathAI is seeking a full-time Pathologist with strong general surgical pathology skills and experience in assay development to work with Biopharma lab senior management to support activity of our Memphis Biopharma lab. This position involves interfaces with multiple teams, including clinical trial services, translational science and pathology, machine learning and platform/product. The right candidate is structured and disciplined, has a natural curiosity about the details of the machine learning field, and an ability to communicate effectively. The candidate must be an excellent collaborator and team player.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting to VP, Biopharma Lab Strategy and Operations, and Chief, Translational Pathology.
- Communicate internally and with our pharma partners to anticipate and plan support needs, in all aspects of clinical trial project development from conception to final analysis.
- Participate in planning and development of assays needed to support clinical trial activities.
- Competency assessment of personnel
- Participate in equipment and assay validation and quality control as needed to support clinical trial activity.
- Support inspection readiness and compliance of Biopharma lab
- Participate in translational research activities, working with scientific programs teams and external partners. This may include development, assessment and deployment of and machine learning algorithms.
- US board certification in anatomic pathology and subspecialty fellowship training is required.
- Expertise and experience in immunohistochemistry and digital pathology is required.
- A background in translational research, immuno-oncology, and biomarker development is desired.
- Experience in laboratory management, quality and compliance activities is a plus.
- Prior experience in industry and/or clinical trial activities is a plus.
For the right candidate, we’ll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It’s rounded out by:
- Healthcare, vision, and dental healthcare plans, with add-ons for life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Three weeks of PTO per year, plus six paid holidays
Most importantly, you’ll be doing important work with a team of people you’ll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that’s all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don’t tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way
Posted 16 days ago