Work with the newest technology out there, utilize the Artificial Intelligence power of the 21st century to help automate and digitalize the clinical pathology laboratory community and become the go to person in this field. Contribute to the benefit of the society by helping the clinicians increase their speed, accuracy and performance, which makes you the go-to reliable professional in solving problems.
Based on breakthrough discoveries , new and innovative technology, the company brings you the latest information and products to support the development of your career and set of abilities in the Diagnostics field. Revolutionize the industry, work with the top specialists in the field and expand your professional network while reaching and exploring new heights.
Responsibilities as a Clinical Account Executive:
- Deliver sales revenue goals in the D-A-CH region for the company’s Digital Pathology software.
- Attract and establish interest and demand for the company’s portfolio.
- Ensure that the customers are trained on how to use the software and understand the value to the patient pathways
- Attend to suitable events in the region to expand the company’s network
Requirements of a Clinical Account Executive:
- B.Sc Degree in a Lifescience subject or the equivalent.
- 3 years of experience selling to Clinical Laboratories, including the Pathology segment.
- Fluent or Native ability of the German language.
- Previous experience in selling SAAS is a plus.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Lucuta Andrei, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my LinkedIn. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialized life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.