Postdoctoral Position in AI for Digital Pathology
- Conduct novel research at the intersection of machine learning, computer vision, and medical imaging (digital pathology).
- Drive the development of advanced AI tools that provide standardized measures of the biomarkers of interest in histopathological images.
- Transfer your research outcomes to medical partners at the Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV).
- Publish and present scientific results in international conferences, workshops, and journals.
- Participate in the supervision of Master’s and Ph.D. students.
We look forward to receiving your application online. Applications via email or postal services will not be considered. For further information about the LTS4 and the EPFL Center for Imaging, please visit https://www.epfl.ch/labs/lts4/ and https://imaging.epfl.ch/
Start date :
The position is available immediately.
Term of employment :
Work rate :
1 year, renewable up to 2 years.
Only candidates who applied through EPFL website or our partner Jobup’s website will be considered. Files sent by agencies without a mandate will not be taken into account.
Job Nb 2083