Location: Home Office – Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg
Reports to: Senior Sales Director Nordics, Benelux, Spain and Italy
Software changed the way humans live, and artificial intelligence is doing it again today. We started Proscia to use this power to perfect cancer diagnosis by changing the way the world practices pathology. At Proscia, we push the limits of medicine and technology, solving problems the world has never solved before.
We build software used by thousands of pathologists and know that our work is improving outcomes for patients around the globe everyday! Most recently, we have raised $23M in Series B funding to accelerate our global growth. It is an exciting time to join the team! That’s why we’re looking for curious thinkers, big dreamers. developers, evangelists, pathologists, and scientists.
About the role
As Proscia’s Sales Director for Clinical portfolio in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, your responsibilities are:
- Responsible for sales to the clinical segments markets (Commercial labs, Health Systems and Academic Medical Centers).
- Develop and execute a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth and market share expansion in the assigned territories. Contribute to business growth by meeting or exceeding bookings/ orders expectations.
- Initialize and coordinate all efforts to strategic accounts (including tender participation) to maximize the opportunity for the sale of Proscia’s clinical portfolio.
- Develop, maintain, and improve relations with accounts to keep or to set Proscia as the preferred supplier. Ensure continuity of the relationship and operate at the highest level in the accounts’ organizations, facilitating the executive level interfaces.
- Accurately complete and maintain sales forecast, customer data and other records in an orderly and timely fashion (SFDC).
- Provide active inputs into local marketing strategies.
- Participate in monitoring and reporting on the activities of competitors, potential collaborators, as well as identifying business opportunities.
What are we seeking?
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years – OR – Master’s degree with 4+ years of proven experience in healthcare informatics, medical device sales with specific experience at hospital CEO/ management level.
- Requires extensive knowledge and experience in Healthcare Informatics, preferably, digital pathology.
- Proven ability to target key accounts and management in the territory and identify market potential.
- Ability to perform against established performance goals and metrics
- Willingness to independently work in a non-hierarchical company
- Ability and curiosity to learn
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, verbal and written.
- Willing to undertake significant travel.
Beyond just work
Being a Proscian means believing in a mission, overcoming challenges in the journey together, and sharing the resultant success. We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. We are here to change the world together and empower each other to become our best self in the process.
As a company in the healthcare field, we want our people to be happy and healthy, in and out of the office. In addition to competitive pay, we ensure everyone on our team is supported with savings, schedule, a vibrant physical-office environment (for those in Philadelphia) and insurance options that promote long-term health and personal growth.
At Proscia, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Proscia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org