US work authorization (Preferred)
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $38.6K – $48.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Memphis, TN.
Full Job Description
PathAI’s mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We’re looking for a Digital Pathology Lab Assistant to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI’s business, sponsored research and academic partnerships, including strategic projects, external collaborations and internal initiatives. The lab assistant will provide digital imaging support and be responsible for assisting the scanning team by retrieving, preparing and scanning glass sides in the digitization workflow.
What you’ll do:
– Perform technical functions for scanning, including slide orientation, setup, labeling, cleaning and scanning glass slides.
– High quality scanning of pathology slides for internal and external initiatives at PathAI, including the operation of digital imaging equipment
– Responsibility of upholding rigorous lab standards, ensuring that all process adhere to PathAI standard operating procedures.
– Execute day-to-day operations of the digital pathology lab, including inventory of supplies.
What you’ll need:
– Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Familiarity with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and clinical trial sample handling/chain of custody is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Memphis, TN 38125: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 30+ days ago