Lille, France (ref: SCRL3)
ImaBiotech offers innovative services to the pharmaceutical research to provide better drug efficacy and
toxicity evaluations from preclinical to clinical stages. ImaBiotech’s mission is to provide latest technologies and
scientific expertise to measure all the parameters that will confirm the drug efficacy and reveal the high potential
of new medicines. In order to measure these parameters, ImaBiotech develops robust methods to quantify the
exact amount of drug (SpatialPK) in contact to targeted cells in human and animal models and specific biomarkers
(SpatialOmics) in order to accelerate the development of drugs with personalized approach for each sponsor and
To support our growth, we are seeking a highly motivated scientist to drive tissue analysis using state of
the art MS and MSI platforms. He/she will also have strong communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced
environment, solid problem-solving abilities, and a commitment to excellence.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute mIHC assays with Imaging Mass Cytometry technology.
- Design and develop mIHC assays including validation of antibodies and optimization of experimental
conditions to support pharmacodynamics, deciphering the mechanism of action, and prediction of
clinical response from early discovery to first in human proof of concept.
- Responsible for overseeing data analyses and delivery of decisional data of CRO-based projects.
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams in resource sharing and providing technical expertise.
- Master or Engineer in biology/biotechnology.
- Strong expertise with tissue based mIHC assay development and/or in biomarker research.
- Outstanding skills with experimental design, oversight and advanced troubleshooting related to
execution of projects, documenting and analyzing data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Experience with an IMC system is a plus.
- Experience with digital pathology analysis software is a plus
- Knowledge of tumor pathology, cancer biology and immuno-oncology is a plus.
- Min. 12 months.
- Job position based in Lille (France).
- Job offer reference: SCRL3