Description de l’entreprise
Tribun Health develops software solutions for digital pathology. Innovative and validated, they allow the management, analysis and sharing of cellular images both for diagnostic laboratories and pharmaceutical & biotech manufacturers. In the field of image analysis, our solutions are based on the latest innovations in terms of artificial intelligence, notably deep and machine learning algorithms. These tools support physicians and researchers in their diagnostic decision-making and scientific evaluation for the sake of patients. In the field of sharing, our solutions implement full web tools to support our customers in their telepathology, teaching or multi-centric clinical validation activities.
Tribun Health is growing rapidly worldwide and is ready to take on new challenges. Agile, ambitious and innovation-oriented scale-up, it is creating its success thanks to its employees.
Description du poste
In order to support this strong evolution, we are hiring a Senior Java Script Developer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the CTO, within an involved team and in a friendly atmosphere, you take full part in the development and expansion project of Tribun Health. Your skills and your mindset are the key to the company’s success.
Your main missions are:
· Technology watch and state of the art
· Co-writing user scenari with the product engineers
· Development of thin client layers in conjunction with the backend developers
· Participation in the writing of software tests and validation in connection with the testers
· Participation in the continuous improvement of team processes
To manage these missions we are seeking the following skills:
· React/Redux framework
· Knowledge of the Canvas API and/or the OpenSeaDragon library would be a plus
· Practice of unit tests
· Ability to work in Agile teams
· a software engineer background
· Good command of English
You can expect :
· The opportunity to work with an international team with a high technical and scientific level;
· A start-up way of working;
· Hybrid work (2 days of remote/week)
· Office located at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower
· An attractive package
Statut : Cadre
Date de début prévue : 03/01/2022
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
- Participation au Transport
- Travail à Distance
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Travail en journée
Rémunération supplémentaire :
- Prime annuelle
Port du masque, gel hydroalcoolique et masques à disposition, désinfection régulière des locaux.