Reinier de Graaf Groep
(Specialized) Analyst Cytology
We are looking for enthusiastic Cytopathology Analysts (both, experienced analysts and starters).
Are you looking for a diverse and interesting job in a committed and dynamic team? Then come to strengthen our team.
“We have a diverse range of patient material from all over the country and from abroad. We also assist with punctures according to the ROSE method and we work in close collaboration with the pathologists.”, says Sjef van Gaalen, head of Pathology. “We do not stand still and continue to develop. As an example, we are working towards digital pathology and work with the latest equipment and techniques such as the BD Viper.”
The pathology department of the RHMDC provides histo-cytodiagnostics at the Reinier de Graaf Gasthuis, the LangeLand Hospital and numerous independent clinics. We also carry out diagnostics for various general practices throughout the country. The pathology department consists of histology, immunopathology and cytology. There are a total of 65 employees, including 12 pathologists and 30 analysts.
Due to turnover and internal shifts, we have vacancies for the position of Cytology Analyst and specialized Cytology Analyst.
Your future employer, the Reinier Haga Medisch Diagnostic Center B.V. (RHMDC),
is an independent business unit within the Reinier Haga Group. The RHMDC is a nationally operating laboratory that provides medical diagnostics for hospitals, general practitioners and independent treatment centers. Our laboratory provides a complete range of routine and top reference diagnostics tailored to all disciplines under one roof: Pathology, Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Immunology.
- Quality is your top priority. You are used to work according to a quality system, and you are alert to possible improvement and you look critically at what you do;
- Accuracy comes naturally to you. You know how to carefully process the submitted patient material;
- You are flexible and stress resistant and you respond adequately to changes and deviations;
- You are eager to learn; you can quickly master techniques that you have not yet fully mastered;
- Working in a team as well as working independently suits you.
- You have completed an MLO/HLO education (or equivalent);
- You preferably have experience in screening both gynecological and non-gynecological specimen;
- Knowledge of cytological techniques & images and affinity with hematological morphology is a plus;
- Are you an enthusiastic school-leaver or inexperienced analyst, we also invite you to apply! We will train you further in the screening and processing of gynecological and non-gynecological material, with the aim that you can carry out this diagnostic examination independently, responsibly and confidently.
- Depending on education and experience, you will be classified in FWG 45 or FWG 50. The minimum of FWG 45 is € 2,554 and the maximum in FWG 50 is € 3,922 gross for a 36-hour working week;
- You will receive a contract for a minimum of 24 to a maximum of 36 hours per week;
- Your workplace is in Delft; very easily accessible from the regions of The Hague and Rotterdam;
- Free parking for your car and a covered and locked shed for your bicycle;
- You will work in a top clinical hospital. This means that you can continue to develop. Our Reinier Academy offers a variety of training courses and facilitates scientific research;
- Good secondary employment conditions in accordance with the CAO hospitals, including a fixed end-of-year bonus and holiday allowance of 8.33% of the gross annual salary;
- Many extras outside the collective labor agreement such as an extensive vitality program with, for example, mindfulness, boot camp and chair massages. In addition, coaching, career advice and an active staff association;
- You have the opportunity to broaden your horizons by temporarily working abroad through the Grenzeloos Reinier program;
- An open corporate culture with monthly sessions with our management, with a lot of attention for own input and innovation;
- Visit our site for a complete overview of our terms of employment.
Ja, ik wil deze baan
- Interested? You can apply via the ‘apply’ button. Upload your motivation and CV addressed to Sjef van Gaalen, Head of Pathology;
- Questions about content? Sjef van Gaalen (Head of Pathology) and Elena Novikova (Leading Pathology) are happy to help. Sjef: 015 – 260 4320/ S.firstname.lastname@example.org. Elena: 015 – 260 4308/ email@example.com;
- Procedural questions? Send Vanessa, recruiter, an email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Shortly after your application you will hear whether you will be invited for an interview. We would like to welcome our new colleagues as soon as possible.
Vanessa van Est