University of Utah
Full Job Description
- Participates in interdisciplinary projects that involve pathology A.I.
- Coordinates workflow according to study design protocol and tracks progress on projects.
- Organizes and attends meetings on cutting edge A.I., software application in Pathology.
- Acquires and manages digital slide collections.
- Assesses protocol for clarity and subject safety, reviews inclusion/exclusion criteria; clarifies concerns and questions with Principal Investigator and sponsor.
- Attends and participates in Investigator and staff meetings. Advises team regarding specific study assignments and timelines.
- Explains and obtains informed consent, medical history and demographics; documents in source file and maintains with historical data, status reports, progress notes, and subject log to help ensure subject safety.
- Assists with negotiating contract budget and payment terms.
- May maintain contact with IRB and prepare and submit IRB documents.
- May ensure proper collection, processing and shipment of specimens.
- May provide general administrative support to computational pathology.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalency required. IRB CITI Course in the Protection of Human Research subjects certificate obtained within six months of hire and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.
Some departments may require IATA DGR training within six months.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.Preferences Type Benefited Staff Special Instructions Summary