Motic Instruments USA
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer support: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
About Motic Digital Pathology:
At Motic, we drive adoption of digital medicine by making AI and software technologies approachable for hospitals and labs everywhere. Our solutions connect doctors to make better clinical decisions everyday, automate diagnostic procedures to expand service capacity at hospitals, and deliver specialist expertise to patients in even the most remote places.
We believe that bringing our digital pathology technologies to bear on solvable but under-resourced problems is both the best way to promote general adoption of medical digitization and our mandate as a global company innovating for a better tomorrow.
About the Role:
Candidates should have a good understanding of computers and the confidence and humility to learn new things. Training will be provided on the job for how we do things, but we are looking for someone with previous Customer support experience. Someone with a service advisor background may also do well.
As the Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting customers with technical issues during their warranty or support contract period.
- Being the customer-facing voice for the warranty and technical support.
- Setting and maintaining expectations for the customer.
- Assisting our customers and the sales team by answering technical questions or getting help from engineers or technicians as needed.
- Developing support materials such as FAQs or training content for customers.
- Guiding customers to outside help from 3rd parties and manufacturers when appropriate.
- Managing RMA’s (part swaps, component, or instrument returns and refunds).
- Assisting with technical sales demos.
- Learning new equipment and software concepts quickly through on the job experience and self-learning.
- Taking a proactive and strategic approach to customer service to provide the best quality of support for our customers.
- Maintaining reports on relevant ticket statistics, issues, and outcomes.
- Mediating the interaction between customers and the technical team to ensure the customer gets timely and properly worded answers.
- Excellent organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills (required).
- 2-3 years of relevant customer support experience (required).
- Previous technical/engineering experience.
- Excellent time management skills; must prioritize time and tasks to accomplish set objectives.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools and ideas quickly.
- A genuine interest in people and concern for the customer experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer support: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location