$50,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
Territory Manager – Utah
We are a fast-growing company looking for a charismatic, hard-working, team-oriented individual that can help us ‘disrupt’ the pathology industry.
PathologyWatch delivers an intuitive and easy-to-implement digital pathology solution for dermatologists. PathologyWatch turns human biopsies into histologic slides and digitizes them for our network of highly skilled Dermatopathologists to interpret from anywhere in the world. This results in a high-quality specialist interpretation with a faster turnaround time. Leveraging PathologyWatch results in lower overhead, fast turn-around times, full EMR integration, and access to a global network of experts.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
The Utah Territory Manager will require a highly motivated individual with a customer-centric attitude to be responsible for maintaining a customer base, developing new markets, and assisting with obtaining new business.
Essential Job Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Develop and maintain relationships with current clients and act as the first point of contact for providers (Drs. / PAs / NPs) to troubleshoot any questions the client office may have (e.g., tracking down a specimen, expected turnaround time on a report)
- Manage the follow up process with frequent, in person visits to the office to provide optimal customer satisfaction
- Train clients with presentations and demonstrations on the application and use of the company’s digital pathology platform
- Educate the customers on best workflows using technical product knowledge
- Provide value to clients regarding our procedures and processes to drive additional specimen volume
- Work closely with Sales Director to win new sales opportunities
- Support and help facilitate the execution of lunch presentations, educational seminars and tradeshows within the territory
- Manage administrative duties including developing business plans and keeping account databases up to date
- Maintain consistent communication with Sales Director and Account Manager on all matters related to the territory’s business operations
- Position is work from home
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer focused and dedicated to earn each client’s trust and respect
- Organizational agility in going through the proper channels to get things done
- Ability to multitask, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision-making skills
- Perform diagnostic assessments with each client and maximize opportunities for revenue on a macro / micro level
- Assist in developing processes to scale and handle a growing business
- Ability to travel throughout Utah (5 – 10% of time) to adequately cover the region including overnight stays, trade shows, plus corporate training meetings
- Preferred candidate resides in the greater Salt Lake City area (this represents the majority of clients that will be visited on a frequent basis)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare preferred
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
- Persistent, self-motivated, and outgoing with a strong work ethic.
- Working experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office and Zoom
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work situations and environments
- Ability to prioritize, handle a variety of tasks, work independently and with a team
- Candidate will work from home.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- PathologyWatch is committed to promoting an equal employment opportunity workplace environment and is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information (GINA), disability, military and/or veteran status, and/or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law.
- The Company’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer all employment-related matters on the basis of an individual’s qualifications, abilities and efforts without regard to protected status.
- Greater Salt Lake City area, UT
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
Work Location: One location