ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN DIGITAL PATHOLOGY (A CONFERENCE TALK RECORDING) W/ ALEKSANDRA ZURAW
Artificial intelligence (AI) approaches have become an integral part of medicine including pathology.
It is being used for analyzing pathology images as well as pathology reports.
How is it being done, what are the used approaches and what does “Artificial Intelligence” even mean in the context of pathology?
Will it cause us to loose our jobs as medical professionals or will it help us take better care of our patients?
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- What is digital pathology?
- how do you digitize pathology slides?
- What is tissue image analysis?
- How is artificial intelligence used in tissue image analysis?
- What are the AI applications in veterinary diagnostics