WHAT THE HECK IS DICOM IN PATHOLOGY? W/ DAVID CLUNIE, PIXELMED PUBLISHING
As the digital pathology community is embarking on the journey of DICOM implementations questions we haven’t asked ourselves arise…
- Is DICOM and image format or is it a standard? What is the difference?
- Are all the DICOM images the same or do they differ?
- how do the differences influence the technology developments and workflows?
- Is there a single best way of implementing DICOM or do we need to keep iterating?
- And who can help us on this journey?
Who would be a better guest to talk about it than the DICOM standard editor himself, Dr. David Clunie?
This podcast episode is a recording of a live broadcast we had together recently where he answers all the abovementioned questions and some more!
If you are thinking of using or implementing DICOM for your digital pathology journey, be sure to listen to this episode!