Digital Pathology for the Modern Diagnostic Lab
Concentriq® Dx is the digital pathology platform used by top reference laboratories and health systems to advance the standard of care from the limitations of glass to the data-driven future of pathology. From AI-enabled diagnostic workflows to remote access and consultation, Concentriq Dx empowers the modern laboratory, driving efficiency and quality as they embrace pathology’s computational future.
The Pathologist at the Center of the Diagnostic Workflow
Concentriq Dx is designed for the pathologist, delivering new data and insight into a routine workflow that’s as natural and intuitive as the microscope. The platform empowers the pathologists as they continue to deliver on their commitment to excellent patient care, with rich functionality including:
- Secure, remote access to cases and images
- Streamlined and intuitive workflows, including primary diagnosis, consultation, and collaboration
- Sort, search, and filter cases within individual or organization worklists
- Unified interface for all of pathology, including robust bi-directional LIS integration
- Image annotation, cell counting, side-by-side viewing, and other powerful tools
Second Opinions, Collaboration, and Remote Operations in a Unified Platform
Engage your team with improved access to information and expertise. Concentriq Dx connects geographically dispersed teams so they can carry out their day-to-day work as if they were practicing from one location, increasing access to peers and expertise.
- Seamlessly integrated consult workflows for single and multi-site lab networks
- Live collaboration and synced viewing with unlimited users
- Remote access to images and data via a secure browser
- Role-based permissions and enterprise-grade security for access and sharing
Deploy AI Into Routine Workflows
Accelerate case review and expand the breadth of diagnostic information. Concentriq Dx is AI-ready, helping users seamlessly deploy computational applications and view results alongside all other pathology data.
- AI applications can be incorporated from multiple sources, including solutions developed by you, Proscia, or other companies.
- An AI-native user interface and experience integrates AI results seamlessly into routine workflows.
- Open API provides a future-proof solution to add new computational applications.