Live remote microscopy using a Motic scanner
Review slides live from anywhere
A ground-breaking system built for real-time remote diagnosis and intraoperative consultations on frozen sections, FNAs, and other cytology adequacy checks.
- View and control live Take full control and operate the scanner like a robotic microscope
- Intuitive and easy to use Designed for live slide review and seamless pathologist-technician communication.
- Save time and money Check slides from remote sites or the home office, eliminating cross-campus travel and shipping of glass slides.
Best-in-class continuous autofocus
A superior autofocus mechanism that keeps the image in focus instantly, saving you time and effort.
- Dedicated focus camera
- Instantly adjusts for uneven thickness
- Quickly move while in focus
Pathologists save time by diagnosing and consulting on more cases without having to travel to remote locations.
Hospitals save lives by quickly consulting with experts on surgical procedures and rare cases.
Administrators save money by cutting the cost of bringing specialists onsite.
- Continuous autofocus Never need to manually refocus with a dedicated camera and unique algorithms.
- Z-stack captures Capture and compile multiple depths of focus into a composite image.
- Gamma adjust Digitally lighten overstained nuclei to reveal structural details.
- Macro heatmap Quickly jump to areas of interest by tracking parts of the slide that have already been viewed.
- Two view modes Default view for pixel-to-pixel resolution, or full view mode for faster panning.
- Annotations and measurement tools Drop markers, take measurements, and leave notepad notes for easy collaboration.